Error codes for an Electrolux dishwasher
The error codes for a Electrolux dishwasher may be different depending on the model of the dishwasher. Error codes help you easily understand the cause of a failure or breakage. These codes greatly facilitate the work of the technician who will have to repair your dishwasher.
Where to find error codes on your Electrolux dishwasher
The error codes for a dishwasher are displayed on the LED display which is used to display the duration of the selected wash program.
Error Codes for an Electrolux Dishwasher
The error codes are numerous and all correspond to a specific element. Although they can vary from one model to another, here are the main codes for Electrolux dishwashers:
- Er-01 Water leak detected
- Er-02 Thermistor / turbidity sensor failure
- Er-03 Breakdown of the wash motor
- Er-04 or Er-05 Fan Fail / Upper Vent
- Er-06 Lower Fan Fault
- Er-07 or Er-11 Failure of the drain valve
- Er-08 Failed to control the user interface
- Er-09 Failed to communicate between the user interface command and the electronic control card
- Er-10 Electronic Control Card Relay Failure
- Er-12 Position error of the drain valve
- Er-13 Electronic Control Card Failure
Have a dishwasher repaired with an error code
For some error codes, you can easily fix the problem yourself. In more complex cases, you will need a repair technician to repair your Electrolux dishwasher.